Nursery Nurse - Afternoons - 4pm-6.30pm
This position is being offered on a part time basis of 12.5 hours per week to support in the afternoons at the nursery. Working hours are 4pm-6.30pm, Monday-Friday, all year round. We welcome applications from qualified Nursery Nurses as well as unqualified candidates who have some childcare experience.
This company believe that work should be fun and are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a ‘Sound Foundation’ for life.
Your role as a Nursery Nurse will include:
- Supporting every child’s ‘learning journey’ whilst in our care
- Promoting partnerships with families
- Ensuring that each child’s wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
- People really do matter within this organisation and they offer personalised training programmes to all of our colleagues to support their ongoing professional development.
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- Annual tax-free cash bonus from November 2017
- 50% childcare discount from day one
- Salary from £7.83 - £9.74 per hour.
If you are enthusiastic and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.