Nursery Nurses - Level 2 & 3 - Full Time and Part Time positions available
Salary from £16,681 - £16,889 per annum for level 2 Qualified Practitioners, and £17,056 - £20,259 per annum for level 3 Qualified Practitioners.
Our client is looking to recruit Nursery Nurses at their Hemel Hempstead setting in Hertfordshire.
This company believe that work should be fun and are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a ‘Sound Foundation’ for life.
Your role as a Nursery Nurse will include:
- Supporting every child’s ‘learning journey’ whilst in our care
- Promoting partnerships with families as a keyperson
- Ensuring that each child’s wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
- People really do matter within this organisation and they offer personalised training programmes to all of our colleagues to support their ongoing professional development.
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- Annual tax-free cash bonus from November 2017
- 50% childcare discount from day one
If you are enthusiastic, hold an Early Years Qualification at Level 2 or above, and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you. Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
This position may interest you if you are a Nursery Assistant, a Nursery Nurse, a Nursery Officer, a Nursery Practitioner, a Childcare Practitioner, an Early Years Practitioner or an Early Years Educator. We have roles at all levels throughout the UK within this sector.