Nursery Nurse - level 3 - Coventry
Are you a professional Level 3 Nursery Nurse looking for a new permanent role? If so, we have a great opportunity with a Times Top 100 company looking to recruit you.
Your role as a Nursery Nurse will include:
- Supporting every child’s ‘learning journey’ whilst in our care
- Promoting partnerships with families as a keyperson
- Ensuring that each child’s wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
- People really do matter at this company and we offer personalised training programmes to all of our colleagues to support their ongoing professional development.
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- Annual tax-free cash bonus from November 2017
- 50% childcare discount from day one
- Salary from £17,056 - £20,259 per annum.
If you are enthusiastic, hold an Early Years Qualification at Level 3 or above, and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
This position may interest you if you are a Nursery Assistant, a Nursery Nurse, a Nursery Officer, a Nursery Practitioner, a Childcare Practitioner, an Early Years Practitioner or an Early Years Educator.