We have a Nursery Nurse (Level 3) vacancy within our clients West Twyford branch, London NW10
This site is purpose built and based within a Primary School & Children’s Centre. Our client provide places for children aged 3 months to 5 years and our children centre location gives families access to a range of services, support and a monthly activity programme.
Outdoor learning is encouraged at every opportunity and the children love their regular Forest School sessions, playing in our garden and visiting the school’s extensive play areas. Children also enjoy weekly French lessons, musical movement sessions and local outings which broaden the children’s view on the world.
Team Benefits Include:
- A competitive salary package with performance related reviews
- Training and development opportunities to help you reach your potential
- Five whole company network/training days each year
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Staff pension with a company contribution going into your pot
- Bupa Health Care package which includes 1000’s of discounts from major retailers
- 50% off your childcare fees if your child attends any of our settings
- Having your Birthday off work, fully paid, to relax
- Annual ‘Superstar Awards Day’ to celebrate individual and team achievements
- Regular team social events to strengthen working relationships
- Free uniform including a warm cosy fleece
- Industry recognition through individual and team award nominations
- Bonus for great attendance
If interested, please get in touch asap.